Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sarah's Stats

Seeing how Sarah pretty much runs our lives these days I will most likely be posting about her every time. Seeing how she is the only reason you read this I didn't think anyone would mind.(Ya we know our place.) So here is an update. She is 17 lbs 12 oz (25%) and 29.5 in (65%). This week she learned how to bat her eyelashes and from her dad of all people. She thinks it is a fun game to rummage through our food storage and carry various items to different rooms. I guess my organization isn't good enough for her. She tried her first sucker the other day.


She liked it.

Michael found a new talent of his. While we were cleaning up Sarah's toys he decided that he needed to arrange her stuffed animals. He is getting a little soft.

I had to get proof.

He was so proud of himself he needed a picture of his work.

I got an awesome deal on diapers yesterday. I don't know if anyone cares, but I was pretty excited so I thought I would share. I got 264 diapers for $35.98! That is the cheapest I have ever gotten them so I was proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...who knew mike would want the animals arranged so nicely! Nice job Mike! Reminds me of someone's bedroom growing up ;) hehe...keep adding to her pile so she has as many as we did. The only thing missing is BOSWELL!

    ReplyDelete